Monday, 14 January 2008

Dua Suey Bak... O.-

Dua Suey Bak in hokkien means "one eye big one eye small" normally it means pian xin but today, i will take the literal meaning...

GAH... woke up in the morning ready to go to work to meet new people then feel something wrong w my right eye. my right eye lid felt esp heavy n when i blinked, i felt the right eye closed first... so i blur blur... walked to mirror and AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my right eyelid is swollen like a gold fish eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! funny thing is my eyeball is totally fine... not red or anything.... just the stupid eye lid... so now i have dua suey bak.... *grumble grumble* chris thinks it may be an insect bite... wa, the insect so shen tong guang da can fly into my room when i shut the door and window n switch on air con...

haiz.. so later gotta go see a doc just to check that it's fine... i hate to sabo my colleagues to cover my work for me.... so if it subsides, i will go to back to work... chris went -.-

chris: u r weird... got MC to take why u complain?
me: today is the first time i meet my new clients... it's so not nice to be absent....

indeed... i was in a dilemma.... to see them in my hideous state? or to be absent....? well, cannot have bad first impression right? seee doc ba... LOL

hm... n last night i prepared nutritious obento for lunch today. tuna n cheese sandwich w salad and grapefruit....