Sunday, 6 January 2008

Grandma Turns 98!!!

^^ my maternal grandma just turned 98 and we had a 4-table birthday celebration for her last night ^^ i love family gatherings... this side of the family.... cos my aunt n cousins don't ask irritating questions like, "when is it your turn?" but GAH, i didn't bring my camera... so sayang... there were soooooo.... many kids, all my nephews n nieces..... all so cute! my cousins are really baby-making machines.... got one pair of twin girls somemore... n another pair popping out soon from my sis-in-law's tummy...LOL.

but my page boy is now taller than me n my flower girl has also grow so big LOL.... my eldest nephew Melvin is getting married in June.... how time flies...

We took photos w ah ma.. again, i wish i brought my cam.... we looked so cute...

4th gen: all the kids... the nephews n nieces
3rd gen: US! i just realised i am the youngest in my generation... no wonder i am so spoilt... =P
2nd gen: my mum n her brothers...

ah ma is still v lucid except that her eye-sight is not good n she is partially deaf so we have to shout into her ear to talk to her.... v funny.... cos other people will glare at us like we are v unfilial! LOL...

wa, if Melvin has a baby... it will be 5th gen nei.... ubercool

i LURVE family gatherings.... ^^

if people don't ask me irritating questions during CNY, i will much prefer to spend it at home de... sheesh