Friday, 18 July 2008

Emo -> Infinity

I am in a very emo mood today... last night i could not sleep, tossed and turned... should have known.... forgot to check the moon...

this morning my tummy hurt like mad and i still had to work... i forgot my meds so i took 2 superactive paracetamols... basket, take so long to take effect... i dragged my feet along the corridor to the presentation... someone familiar saw me, waved his hand at me, "er... r u ok?" i mustered a weak grin, "ya, ok" continue walking... during my presentation, i felt faint and i felt the cold sweat trickling down my forehead and temples... i just wished i wouldn't puke... i didn't... thank goodness...

i found out i got ONE STRAND of white hair...

someone made me cry... this person also jin suay... say the wrong thing at the wrong time of the month... i wept in my cubicle... heng, no one was around... i ignored the "i'm so sorry" smses...

chris is out w the guys LAN gaming... i am alone at home... i had ban mian, it didn't make me feel better...

oh man, i feel like crying again... i so need to watch my korean weepie or click flick...

cos It's EMO night.