Saturday, 26 July 2008

Massage Review: Kenko Wellness Spa *****

This evening after church chris needed to go to Funan Centre to buy some stuff so i tagged along but yawn yawn yawn... nothing to buy one but ah ha! saw a kenko wellness spa offering 10 mins shoulder massage for $10 so i decided to try.

wa... the massage was so good i felt the tight muscles on my shoulder unknotted and i decided to also try the foot reflex... if you know me, you will know i like foot reflex a lot. i will sometimes arrange for visually handicapped masseuse to come to my office to do massage for my staff at $12 for 20 mins ^^ and i will always support support a bit... when i get a foot reflex, i'd moan and groan and my male colleagues will -_______-???? one LOL...

so anyway, back to kenko... their lounging chair for foot reflex is kinda like those high class pedicure chairs where the lower half opens up into a foot bath where you can soak your feet in warm water... wa!!!! shiok... tingling tingling sensation one. then it's dabbed dry and powdered and the foot reflex starts... wa! it's v v comfortable... the masseuse is v skilful so it's not v painful... she press press...

she: you... use your brain a lot hor?
me: er ya... my job requires...
she: your eyes... you always do computer? always go internet internet...
me: er... ya... (how does she know i blog a lot?)
she: you... sometimes eat v little sometimes eat a lot...
me: er ya... past two days v busy didn't really eat dinner...
she: see la... this part v pain cos always wear high heels... your lower back, always pain?
me: ya... sometimes sleeping that time kiu up so pain...

haha... she is so power... i felt v good after that... chris also felt the difference in me. he said sian sian one like v tired then after the massage, i was more energetic. haha...

it's v worth it. i bought a package which is $374.50 for 10 sessions of 10 mins shoulder massage cum 35 mins foot reflex. valid for 18 months. can be used by father mother brother friend husband etc etc... anyone la. transferable. i told CC about it and she is keen to try. i am sure she will love it ^^