Saturday, 2 August 2008

Booby Trapped

Golly... today's weather was super duper hot plus humid... and i had to attend a company function (dress code: formal) so i made the mistake of wearing a dress w bustier top... cos of the top, i had to wear my sticky silicone bra and also special double-sided tape to tape the top to my two best friends so the top won't "drop"...

so it was hot like hell and we were all sweating like mad and i felt my two best friends melting in the heat. thing about the sticky silicone bra is there is no ventilation... so all my sweat was like accumulated there... yet i had to look and act cool... wa biang... not easy... and i even hugged several people to congratulate them... LOL.. then i went shopping after church some more haha...

when i came home i was so happy to rip off the bra and my bustier top and i must have been too excited i ripped off the double-sided tape too fast that AAAHHHHHH!!!!! i ripped off one small piece of the skin on my precious right best friend!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! pain pain pain.... wa, shower that time super pain...

this reminds me of my wedding day. my wedding dress is totally bareback so i could not wear bra and at that time, the silicone bra has not invaded singaporean women's wardrobes yet so my designer sewed built-in cups but to get extra support, she made me tape my left and right together with MASKING TAPE! ya, across, started from left, long long tape, stretch across to right... yeah, i went through my wedding with masking tape across me. but i looked damn glam alright. haha... she warned me to tear off SLOWLY otherwise i may rip off my skin....

SOBS!!! next time tear off slowly!!!!! OUCH!