Saturday, 18 October 2008

WAR

i am at war...

this kind of war is neither bloody nor piang piang piang piang piang noisy...
no, u also don't fight w your index finger
you fight by not doing anything, bochap-ing n not talking

it's called COLD WAR

yap, the winner is the one who can outlast the opponent and NOT be the first one to talk

but i think my war will end soon... this morning i went jogging n marketing. on my way back, i met my opponent at the lift

chris: i'm going to bring car for repair
me: i'm cooking lunch
chris: repair already i come back eat

whenever i engage in cold war, i ALWAYS win, cos i NEVER talk first. it's always either chris or melody... melody is my soft toy. my alter-ego kinda like calvin and hobbes so technically, it's not me talking FIRST, it's her (neh, top left is her photo). so melody will start by whining, sms-ing or MSN-ing chris... "you made ann cry" or "you don't love us anymore" or "melody is sad chris n ann not talking" and wait for chris' reply...

thing is, as a Christian, it's diff to engage in cold war for too long... cos every saturday we go to church right... and i can't pray and sing praises to God yet have this nagging cold war behind me. i can't put the offering in the offering bag cos Matthew 5:23, 24 in the bible says,

"Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift."

and then if got communion ho say liao lor... got to recite The Lord's Prayer...

"Forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us"

then over Sunday dinner at my in-laws', my father-in-law will pray some super long prayer (until the dishes cold le)

-.-

like that how to cold war?? -.-