Saturday, 13 December 2008

Dong Dor Long Dong Qiang

Dong Dor Long Dong Qiang! CNY is coming again... zzz

the top 10 things i hate about CNY are:
1. people asking ME when i'm having a baby
2. people asking US when we're having a baby
3. people asking my mother-in-law when she's going to be a grandma
4. wasting time visiting relatives whose names i don't even know and who i see only once a year
5. giving ang bao to noisy irritating see gin nahs of relatives whose names i don't even know and who i see only once a year
6. being served soft drinks (i don't take soft drinks... just give me plain water)
7. dong dor long dong qiang music EVERYWHERE
8. expensive bah kwa
9. long Q for bah kwa
10. beauty pageant shows on TV

but there are things i love too:
1. reunion dinners with family
2. sleeping w mummy n in-laws' ang baos under my pillow
3. giving ang baos to my cute cute nieces and nephews and cute children of my good friends
4. mummy's cookies
5. HOLIDAY!