Tuesday, 9 December 2008

Evil Characters

haiz... i HATE evil characters in shows. especially those really really super evil ones who always bully the good people...

last time there was this actor (don't know his real name) who acted as an evil guy called zhou da qiu... and he v suay... is my neighbour... so one day he took same lift as me i scolded him

me: ZHOU DA QIU!!!!
he: *stunned*
me: *diao him* ni hen huai! (u r v evil)
he: *stunned*
me: wo hen tao yan ni! (i hate you)
he: *forced smile* hehe thank you...

he won an award for best supporting actor for that role but he is v rude, didn't thank me in his thank you speech for my encouragement in the lift... up til now i still feel sore. i think he moved away already...

then got another guy Chen Jianfu... also acted as evil evil evil guy... do bad deeds including rape a girl... HWA! everyone hated him er.. when he was interviewed he said he went to market to buy drink aunty refused to sell to him... she shouted in cantonese, "em mai bei lei! (don't want sell to you)"

wa fierce hor? people should distinguish between reel life and real life ma... tsk tsk tsk some people ah...

that evil girl in little nyonya, her character name is zhen zhu... it means "real pig"... see her kiam pah face my blood boil...