Sunday, 14 December 2008

Tang Yuan and Yu Yuan are Different *sulk*

wa, today's weather is soooooo cold.... bbbbrrrrr..... so everyone at dinner was so super hungry that i didn't eat enough. dinner was at 7pm and by 9pm, i was hungry again =P

on the way home i kinda craved tang yuan (glutinous rice balls) with black sesame paste in peanut or almond soup but we were not near anywhere that sells it so the next best option was the frozen ones from supermarkets. so we braved the drizzle to get some from the Prime minimart near my place...

i ran my eyes across the frozen foodstuff and found the packets of tang yuan!!! wa!!! but.... red bean... red bean... red bean.... dig dig dig... red bean! red bean! red bean!!! RED BEAN!!!!! all red bean no black sesame!!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

>.<

chris: (seeing me look deeply disappointed* so? where's your tang yuan?
me: *sulk* they only have red bean *sulk*
chris: hm... no choice lor...
me: *SULK*
chris: erm...? why not get some fishballs?
me: ??????? TANG YUAN, YU YUAN, HEN DA DE FEN BIE!!!!!!!! (FISHBALLS n GLUTINOUS RICE BALLS... V DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!)
chris: both round round ma...
me: *MAJOR SULK*

-__________-|||