Saturday, 24 January 2009

Deng De De Deng De De Deng

yesterday my company engaged some lion and dragon dances to bing bing biang biang... wa, nowsday they are v creative. usually lion dance is accompanied by big head doll one but this troupe improvised and used Cai Shen (god of prosperity) LOL then the Cai Shen went around giving sweets to my colleagues who squealed in delight -.- i was taking photos la... with cheong sam and heels LOL it can be done and yes, i did squat down hahahaha...

then after that some of my crazy kah kees started singing the Cai Shen Dao song which is irritatingly haunting LOL the whole afternoon it was ringing in my head...

Cai Shen Dao!
Deng De De Deng De De Deng!
Cai Shen Dao!
Deng De De Deng De De Deng!


-___________-|||

but hor i don't believe in Cai Shen one... i believe in Jehovah Jireh (God my Provider) =) cos the bible says "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."

Amen!