Friday, 2 January 2009

Malu Baluku

i was saying to sing that song i need to swim, run n do crunches right... so the other day i went to CY n ling's place for a swim. when i was about to reach, CY told me they were cooking dinner why not head straight to the pool... i had walked there (about 30 mins) so i was already quite tired =P end up i didn't swim for v long. i had wanted to just wash myself at the club house but i couldn't find the shower, only the WC n i forgot to bring a plastic bag for my wet swimsuit so i went up to CY place... i wrapped myself in a towel (swimsuit inside la!) and walked walked walked... don't know how i walk end up in the carpark!
-_____- so i kinda got lost in the carpark and yes, i was still wearing my swimsuit and My Melody towel -_______-||| i circle circle couldn't find the lobby so i asked a resident... "erm... may i know where is unit XX?" he 0.0 me like i was some siao chabor and pointed to the correct direction... then i had to enter the lift w CY's neighbour (the one opp his unit... how i know leh? cos he got off at the same level and opened that door la! duh... -.-) so paiseh...

ring door bell... ding dong...

no answer

ring again... ding dong...

no answer again... don't tell me they are making love... can't be leh, ling is quite pregnant liao... should be dangerous... don't tell me they went down to the pool too n i missed them? can't be leh... gate open... CY not so blur one. he is v systematic. he said he will close door, close gate and CHECK that he has locked both...

call ling...

tru... tru... no answer...

call CY...

tru... tru... AH! finally got answer!

me: er hi CY, i'm at your door! =P
CY: oh! so sorry!

turned out they were watching some loud movie called Death Race starring some hot bod (minus the chest hair) who used to be some olympic swimmer... so they didn't hear the door bell ring

when i entered i zhioooooppp! cheong to the toilet n quickly changed into my dry clothes. CY passed me a plastic bag for the swimsuit and towel...

so malu so malu!

next time rmb to bring plastic bag!