Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Not Pro Enough

sheesh... i think i need the new Macbook Pro. gabrielle (my Macbook Air) is just not powerful enough. now that i'm processing loads of photos, i need the space and speed which she cannot handle... while doing the slideshow for my company yesterday afternoon, she kept lagging... use lightroom also lag... sian -.- i do until super pek cek la... cos my slideshow was done on keynote and after adding the audio, i used the record slideshow function to do the timing for the entrance of the animations and she kept lagging. i do whole afternoon still cannot then pek cek like mad gave up went to zzz...

then my hero chris came back and offered to let me use his macbook pro and guess what? it was done in like *snap fingers* 10 mins...

*grumble grumble* i so need a macbook pro -.- but then again, i hope my company's lok kok computer can play my keynote slideshow (i converted to quicktime) without lagging otherwise i will be super pissed cos my animations n music is sui sui match one hor. now that i'm doing my own slideshows, i know precisely the amount of effort that goes into creating one. people watch it... finish in 3 mins but behind the scenes the creator actually put in crazy hours to create that one slideshow. got to do another BIG one middle of the year so gotta start sieving out photos liao... need think of a theme too...

and i also need a 24-70mm f/2.8L and 70-200mm f/2.8L and why don't they make L lenses that don't weigh a ton????!!!! how come good lenses must be like zng tao like that????? i have two choices: 1. nice pictures, broken back and injured shoulders 2. not so nice pics, aching back and painful shoulders. pek cek pek cek jin pek cek!!!