Saturday, 4 April 2009

E Brake

hm... that time i screamed during e brake right, so yesterday afternoon my instructor wanted to test me again...

in the circuit...
him: later i slam dashboard you must E brake ha.
me: orh...

circle circle... circle circle... reached a stretch with no cars...

me: =DD hehehe you going to do E brake here right??
him: >.> how u know?
me: cos you bring me to this stretch, no cars!
him: you so clever...
me: so? *anticipate, get ready to jam brake*
him: you anticipate i don't want do already *sulk*
me: -.-
him: if u know not fun already *sulk* must do when u r least aware

circle circle... circle circle.... again...

me: hehehe.... u gonna do E brake!
him: -.- u v clever.... i don't want do already...
me: -.-

so end up he didn't do E brake w me...

him: haiz, how ha? today never do E brake?
me: want me to yi si yi si do for you? i kah kee do la.
him: -.- E brake cannot anyhow do one! last time got one student during test do himself, the instructor got a shock! then the student said he thought everything he learnt he must do during test -.-||| immediate failure!!

apparently it was an uncle, the oldest ever student at 69 who used his CPF money to learn driving cos his dream is to drive a car but he always fail, fail like 5, 6, times and spent a lot of money... he knows the circuit so well always call to give feedback like "the curb there paint faded" la until the school scared of him. tester see him also scared. other people is scared of tester, but this one tester scared of him LOL so funny....

No comments:

Post a Comment