Wednesday, 10 June 2009

@.@

i feel groggy the whole day. the plane was quite empty so i had the whole 3-seater to myself and zonked off most of the time, i only watched "Handsome Suit" and "Confessions of a Shopaholic"... so funny =D

when we arrived at changi, i was still groggy and not thinking straight...

me: dear ah, is our car red or green?
chris: O.O???!!! it's SILVER!!!!
me: oh? hehe... ^^ i was thinking do we drive a mitsubishi colt or suzuki swift... hehe... =D

then i got into the car to drive to hock lam and i stared at the accelerator pedal...

me: er dear, what's this ha?
chris: -.-???!!! it's the accelerator pedal!!!!!
me: oh... hehe...

then going to drive off... car didn't move... something's not right... oh, forgot put to D mode and put down handbrake... hehehe...

after driving for a while...

me: dear ah, the right most is slowest or left most is slowest?
chris: -_______-||| dear, we're in singapore, not germany!!! left most is slowest!!!!
me: how come the cars like slow mo one ha?
chris: this is singapore!!! cannot drive so fast!!!
me: oh... hehe...

i missed a turn into the carpark so had to go one big round...

me: oh i'm v familiar with this road... always come here during driving lessons =DD

then i turn here turn there... a bit... forget....

chris: turn left!
me: oh... say so earlier ma
chris: i thought you're v familiar with this road...!!
me: i forgot already =P
chris: u need to eat ginko nuts!!!

hehehe...

we licked the bowl clean, not a single drop of soup left... and ta pao dessert: soy beancurd with ginko nuts =)