Sunday, 21 June 2009

>.<|||


yesterday i invited my kor and mum over for steamboat to celebrate my kor's belated 28th birthday (he is 3 years older than me) so i early early go meidiya to buy stuff. i made the mistake of parking at the higher levels... sheesh, it only occurred to me when i entered the carpark cos the supermarket is in the basement -.- i comtemplated coming out and entering to go down again but ah ya, forget it la!

so to cut the long story short, as i was leaving, i tried to manouevre the car down the ramp to level 2 and for those who have been to meidiya, you'd know some parts can be a little tight. i went down half liao so half the car was down the ramp and half was still on level 3 then i get the feeling friedrich's butt might not clear i.e. i will SCRAPE the wall so i tried to reverse but because half the car was downwards i had to tap the accelerator. and wa biang, it all happened so fast... i tapped, the car gostan-ed, the right wing mirror hit the wall and CRACKED!! i quickly stepped brake but the damage has been done... DDDDD=

but bo pian continue driving, still go fetch mum then after lunch fetch mum go grand ma house, go church...

i was so scared chris will scold me... so after fetching mum asked my mum to tell him... anyway he kept calling me cos i told him i "accident" but not hurt... he wanted me to take photos of accident -.-

mum: ah chris ah.... ah... ann zhuang4 dao4 jing4 zi (ah chris ah, ann hit mirror). ta1 mei2 you3 shi4 la... jing4 zi crack! (she is fine but mirror crack)

at home...

chris: told u not to drive so fast!
me: ...
chris: u have to pay ah...
me: how much?
chris: one prada bag!
me: *gasp* so expensive??????!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<|||

chris examined the car last night and said the housing for the mirror is damaged...

chris: see la! drive so fast! if not the damage won't be so great! =((((((((