Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Stag Night

one week ago...

chris: hi dear, sat is W's stag night ha...
me: oh? so u all going hooters to ogle at girls in tight T shirts and short shorts?
chris: -.- no, we're meeting at E's place with our lap tops!
me: ha? like that call stag night?

their version of stag night is everyone bring lap top, order pizza and game the whole night through... i thought stag night is go hooters or go somewhere got sexy girl jump out from big box to dance one... hahaha...

so sun morning i asked...

me: how is E's baby? cute?
chris: er... i don't know... we didn't go n see...
me: u mean u all went to your best friend's house... the baby's going to have first month party, n u DIDN'T see the baby?
chris: er... no...
me: when is the first month party?
chris: er... i forgot...
me: boy or girl?
chris: i think it's a boy...
me: what do u mean you THINK? i need to buy present!
chris: does it matter?
me: YES! cos if it's a girl, i'd get a pretty pink dress, if boy, i'll get a baby blue shirt! wait i get blue shirt but it's a girl how????!!!
chris: er... why can't girls wear blue shirts?
me: cos they wear BLOUSES!!!
chris: shirt and blouse, what's the diff?
me: they button differently *slap forehead*
chris: ha?
me: shirts is left over right, blouses is right over left!
chris: oh? then just buy some milk powder la...
me: he is your best friend!!!!!! how can buy milk powder????!!!!! no one gives milk powder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *going to go mad*

-.- *shake head* men