Saturday, 25 July 2009

Anger Management

chris thinks i have anger management issues... that night after dinner i was washing up then plonk! the bottle of veggy wash dropped behind the washing machine!!! AAHHH!!!!

so i tried to dig it out with the pole thing used for raising clothes bamboo up to dry. one end is a u-shaped hook, the other end is a hole for hanging it up. i used the hole end. i dig dig dig, fish fish fish cannot. so i AAARRRGGHHHHH!!!! kring krong kring krong like siao char boh like that violently whack the pole in the crevice...

me: AAAARRRHHHHHHHH!!!!!! DEAR!!!!!! COME AND HELP ME!!!!!!
chris: O.O er dear... what are u doing?
me: AAAARRGGHHHHH!!!!!! *ROAR* I CAN'T GET IT OUT!!!!!!!!!! AAAARRRGGGHHHHHH! *GRUNT!!!!!!!*
chris: *examined the pole* er... dear, can u not be so violent?


me: *want to snatch back the pole* AAARRGGGHHHHH!!!! GIMME!
chris: let me do it.... *fish fish fish*
me: *grab the pole* AAAARRRGHHHHH!!!!!! GIMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
chris: dear! u r v violent!!! *slowly fish fish fish and it came out* nah! i think u need anger management... -.-|||
me: AAARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!

[i-phone image]