Saturday, 25 July 2009

Dead Pig

sheesh... this morning i woke up and washed up, put laundry into washing machine, changed into my exercise gear, put sunblock, all ready to go out to run and then... -.- where are my running shoes??? GAH!!!!! they're in the car, which is at the workshop!!! for THREE weeks!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!! k, i left it in there cos sometimes i go to chris' office gym (the quite good one... new and clean equipment, steamroom and OSIM i-symphonic massage chairs)....

so... -.- *grumble grumble* kk, i did throw some tantrums, i screamed at the still sleeping chris...

me: AH!!!! you left my shoes in the car!!!!
chris: zzzz.....
me: you actually left my shoes in the car!!!! for THREE weeks!!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
chris: zzzzz.... i... tink...so... zzz....
me: like that how i go running???????
chris: zzzz...
me: you left my shoes in the car... -.- hng.... i got changed le....
chris: zzzz....

so i slammed shoe cabinet and threw keys on the dining table which recrochet-ed and dropped onto the floor and slid under piano pedals....

*grumble grumble*

then how? go eat breakfast, watch TV and grow fat lor... then went sweep bunny enclosure, scold west and claire for wasting food (they like to drag hay out of the bowl to eat then leave the left-overs there and won't eat le), change pond water, scrub pebbles and filter, wipe tables and TV console, scrub toilet bowls and basins, hang clothes, put in another load of clothes, sort out the third load - handwash/dry clean, SMS chrisclean our laundry guy....

AND CHRIS IS STILL SLEEPING.... -.-