Sunday, 26 July 2009

FAB

haha... Festival of Ann's Birthday is coming soon... i was telling chris...

me: hi dear, my birthday coming soon neh =DDDD
chris: it's only july now -.-
me: hehehe... since it's gonna be a festival, i got idea neh...
chris: er... what pattern you want to chute? -.-|||
me: oh oh, why don't we whole family, by WHOLE family, i mean your dad, mum, patrick, ah ma we go marina barrage to walk walk, take photo then eat charcoal steamboat ^^ cousin L. went there before neh. i saw on his flickr. think he finds the charcoal steamboat not bad.
chris: -.-||| my dad will get lost...
me: oh oh, then then, maybe i bring my mum go sit sit the singapore flyer! =) think she never sit before.
chris: -.-||| aiyer! count me out! you like to do this kind of singaporean thing...
me: =DDDDD my birthday ma =DDDDDDDDD

sit singapore flyer isit must book ticket online one ha? what's nice there to eat? anyone sit before? i bet you all are like me. singaporean but never sit before! AH! HJ sit before!!!