Sunday, 5 July 2009

Giam Gah Nah

chris thinks i am very giam gah nah when it comes to certain things...

that day i forgot my ez link card so i had to pay cash on my way home on the bus. i told the uncle my stop and he said $1.50... so i complained to chris...

me: wa biang dear! today i forgot my ez link card and had to pay cash on the bus uncle charged me $1.50!!!! use ez link card is 91 cents only neh!!!! cheat me!
chris: -.- er dear, for someone who carries a chanel bag... erm...
me: 60 cents neh!
chris: dear, u r v giam gah nah...
me: i'm not giam gah nah k, it's called frugal, prudent...
chris: -.- er... erm... how come u don't exhibit this characteristic in takashimaya, japan or paris?? -.-|||
me: *grumble grumble*

then sat chris needed to go tampines mall to settle something about his phone...

chris: i am going to tampines mall. it's super crowded so i don't want to drive there, i'll just take a cab.
me: actually hor, you can take bus X to pasir ris then take train to tampines, quite convenient =)
chris: *jaw drop* take bus? pls dear, i'll just take taxi! *roll eyeballs* giam gah nah...

then we went to central (clarke quay) and i was scared of the spiral carpark + plus carpark was full so we tried the valet parking.

me: *wind down window* how much?

valet guy didn't hear just waved me to the side...

chris: er dear, just use it, car park is full anyway...
me: but must ask how much ma!
chris: *roll eyeballs* but carpark is FULL!!!

it cost $7.

me: ooo... quite fang bian hor? but $7...
chris: -.-||| if u park yourself it's gonna cost $3-4 anyway...
me: er, that's like DOUBLE!!!
chris: *roll eyeballs* giam gah nah! dear, pls don't become those people who slow down to avoid paying 50c more for ERP or park far far away and walk to save $1 parking fee -.- not worth the time. time is money.

k lor, i am giam gah nah lor.