Friday, 24 July 2009

Hee Lang

in teochew means "deaf"

i don't know what's wrong w men... when dating that time u whisper he also can hear... after getting married, they suddenly become deaf... even if you shout also they can't hear -.-

just now after dinner... i was about 2 metres from chris...

me: dear, come and see west...
chris: *watching TV*
me: DEAR!
chris: *still watching TV*
me: DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
chris: *STILL watching TV*
me: DDDEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!
chris: *STILL WATCHING TV*
me: DDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
chris: ha?
me: *smoke come out from ears* I HAD TO CALL YOU FIVE TIMES THEN U WILL ANSWER ME!
chris: sorry didn't hear
me: I CALLED YOU DEAR DEAR DEAR DEAR DEAR! FIVE TIMES! U IGNORED ME!
chris: er... sorry... my bad *senses i am really mad*
me: *sulk*
chris: sorry la *try to hug me*
me: *wriggle away* don't. touch. me. i want to ignore u too
chris: don't like that la... okok, sorry i ignored u... ok ok i old le, getting deaf =(
me: *plant cushion between us + sulk*
chris: =DDD hehehe sorry la
me: *walk to kitchen take yakult, sit on piano bench to drink*
chris: *come over* sorry la dear...
me: u must apologise FIVE times
chris: okok, i'm sorry i ignored you. i'm sorry i ignored you. i'm sorry i ignored you. i'm sorry i ignored you. i'm sorry i ignored you.
me: *walk away*
chris: -__________-|||