Monday, 5 October 2009

Control Freak

chris thinks i am a control freak... when i plan my itinerary. i will plan until quite detailed like what to eat at where, what train from which platform, everyday do what that kind...

chris: stay one more night at nagoya la...
me: er... do what? there's nothing in nagoya...
chris: don't so rushed la... just spend one more night there... go there see if there's anything to see
me: *types frantically on laptop keyboard... piak piak piak piak* hm... we can go to kiso valley...
chris: o...k.... dear, u r a control freak...
me: oh.... kiso valley is famous for LACQUERWARE!!!! muahahahaha! *scrutinise map and access info*
chris: -_______-|||
me: ok, our JR pass still valid, so also can go back kyoto for more shopping =D
chris: -___________-|||
me: or go to noritake! nagoya is the home of noritake!!! woot!
chris: er... -_________-||| *regret wanting to stay one more night*
me: noritake.... go here take train from there then... hm... muahahahaha!!!!

there's a noritake garden "noritake-no-mori"... hehehehe... inside got restaurants all that hehehe... wa! can eat with beautiful plates and drink tea!!!! and it's just a 2-min train ride from nagoya station! WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!