Monday, 12 October 2009

Road Survival 101

wa, on sun evening we were near raffles city, going to go down beach road to take ECP, KPE then SUDDENLY this toyota in front stopped at the traffic light WHEN THE LIGHT WAS GREEN to drop off a passenger. i almost had to jam brake then i lightly tapped the horn por por... chris stretched out his hand and PPPPPOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! so i also PPPPPOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR on the other horn... hahaha...

chris: if it was me i would have pressed the horn until the car moved....
me: <.< oh? can ah?
chris: oh, i didn't teach you how to high-beam people if not you could have used it...
me: oh, that'd be so cool.... one hand horn PPPPOOOOORRRRRRR! the other hand high beam!!! hahaha... what a tweet!
chris: must be a woman!
me: -.-||| why neh?
chris: cos only women will do inconsiderate and stupid things like that!
me: >.> ah yo, really a woman...
chris: P plate... no wonder.... maybe i should go and mod my horn, make loud loud...
me: =DDD yaya! PPPOOOOOOORRRRRR!
chris: japanese car is pee pee! continental cars are PPPOOORRRR!!! loud!
me: yaya!
chris: make those BIG BIG vehicle horn want anot?
me: yaya =DDDD like those BIG BIG ones we see in australia ha =D they horn you you will jump in the car one =DDDD make leh make leh!!! kekeke...

in the car park, chris taught me how to high-beam people from behind and i practised... hehehe... but actually i hate it when people high-beam me... so i probably won't use it on people unless they're idiots LOL