Monday, 23 November 2009

Garbage Girl

I have always thought i really might be "garbage girl" and my kor kinda reinforces that all the time LOL

i met an ex-colleague Y (who became a friend... you know, some people distinguish between "colleagues" and "friends") for tea and showed her my holiday pictures as well as pictures of my nieces. so one of the pictures of my mum and nieces popped up...

Y: that's your mum??? you don't look like your mum at all...
me: ha..? hm...
Y: you don't look like your brother too...
me: oh...? hm...
Y: you must look like your dad then...
me: i... don't think so... *try to recall how he looks* nope, i think my brother looks like him...

back at home, feeling insecure,

me: er dear... do i look like my mum?
chris: nope
me: do i look like my dad?
chris: neh
me: how about my kor?
chris: hm... not quite...
me: sheesh... i think i might really be garbage girl... my kor always says they picked me up from the garbage bin...
chris: no dear!
me: hm... my nieces! do they look like me?
chris: -.-?? *do i really have to go through this?*

hm... chris looks like his dad... patrick (chris' bro) looks like his mum, Linus (chris' kachng) is a copy of his dad. CY, that one no need to say.... you can totally tell that he is his mum's son LOL... G looks like her dad and sis... hm... and at friends' weddings, i always make it a point to observe their parents... they always look like at least one of their parents...

>.<||| *identity crisis*