Saturday, 14 November 2009

Women Drivers

we went to takashimaya today and once i exited from cairnhill, i looked v focused...

chris: er dear, how come whenever we come to Orchard you don't ask for directions?
me: is it?
chris: ya, usually you be like "dear dear!!! which lane which lane? keep left or right? quick quick! keep left? now? is it NOW is it NOW?? is it go up the ramp??? go up already keep left or right? here ah here ah??? this exit is it? here is it? NOW right????
me: -.-
chris: but going to taka, you know EXACTLY which lane to be in...
me: need to be on this lane to turn into taka carpark...

but going up and down the carpark (spiral)...

chris: yak yak yak yak
me: keep quiet... i need to concentrate
chris: -_____-||| you drive so slow already still need to concentrate... *glance at rear-view mirror* i pity the guy behind you...
me: too bad... if he's in a rush... who ask him to be behind me? kk don't talk to me..
chris: *sigh* your spiralling is really bad...
me: still talk! there will serious consequences if you still talk *grasp steering wheel with two hands, v v concentrate*
chris: *zip up*

anw... today i dropped chris off to find a table for lunch first then went to level 6 to park and i kena horned at by someone POR POR POR POR POR!!!! but i thanked the guy... cos i tried to reverse-park into a slot which i THOUGHT is a parking lot but is actually not LOLLLLL