Saturday, 5 December 2009

Blur Sotong (II)

the extend of my directional impairment is quite severe =(

Scenario 1:

I gave CC a lift from Tampines to PUNGGOL MRT... after exiting TPE, going towards punggol...

me: hm... how to go punggol MRT ha?
CC: O.O???? *不會吧* er... you can turn left here or turn left there -_______-|||
me: *after turning left...* so? how?
CC: >.>????!!! just go straight! after that u can u-turn back...
me: ha?? u-turn here???? there got haunted house!!!! >.<

Scenario 2:

On thu i went to work with chris so that i could take the car and visit my ichiban kawaii niece at KK hospital. after chris dropped off, i went to KK with the help of the GPS... but after that it went cranky... thank God i found my way home...

so anyway, in the evening i offered to fetch chris from work...

me: hi dear! i go n fetch u k? ^^
chris: wa, got chaffeur ah! ok...
me: erm... but GPS is spoilt... so i don't know how to go to your office >.< what do i do after KPE?
chris: O.O??? ha??? er ok, get on benjamin sheares bridge but don't exit rochor... keep going... don't take AYE, take pasir panjang...
me: ok...

so i drove drove drove and reached the part after rochor... the sign read "keppel left, AYE right" and i remembered chris said don't take AYE so i exited at KEPPEL and instantly knew i made a mistake.... this doesn't look right... i was caught in the heavy traffic at keppel, beside the train station >.< so many traffic lights and all the time i was looking at the fly-over ahead scolding myself that i should be UP THERE!!!! !@$@%@#^@!$@#$ so i tried to act smart and thought if i go to TELOK BLANGAH... i can get out and get there...

BIG mistake -____________-|||

to cut the LONG story short... it took me ONE HOUR to get to chris' office... he waited until hair turned white flowers wilted -.-