Friday, 4 December 2009

Blur Sotong

i confirm cannot be taxi-driver... LOL

last night after i entered slumberland, i got a call from my brother...

me: ha... lo... zzz...
kor: eh... you sleep already ah?
me: *mumble* zzz
kor: need your help...

turns out my sister-in-law M has taken ill and my brother needed my help to fetch his domestic helper H to the hospital to look after my niece so that he can bring M to see the doc.

so i jumped out of bed, forgetting i have night blindness and drove to my kor's place in bishan...i thought with GPS i'd be safe. unfortunately, the GPS had some problems and kept saying i was on scotts road >.< i tried using my gut feeling... k... get on CTE... exit where ha??? ang mo kio? don't think so.... braddell.... looks like.... exit then... sheesh, turn left or turn right ha??? yeeneemeeneemaaneemor... left! .... doodeedoodeedoo... hm... this doesn't look right....

sh*t... i am lost....

i stopped at a petrol station and called chris

me: YOUR GPS DOESN'T WORK!!!!
chris: er... what did it say?
me: IT KEPT TELLING ME I'M ON SCOTTS ROAD!!!! BUT I AM OBVIOUSLY NOT!!!! YOU DIDN'T HELP ME TO FIX IT!!!! (it was already not working in the morning...) YOU DIDN'T HELP ME!!!! YOU DON'T CARE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!!!!
chris: -______-||| so where r u now?
me: AT A PETROL STATION!!!!
chris: which one?
me: I DON'T KNOW!!!
chris: how did u get there???
me: I EXITED AT BRADDELL THEN TURNED LEFT AND GOT HERE!
chris: *headache* is it two petrol stations side by side?
me: NO! ONLY ONE!!!!

then my kor called... and i switched over

me: kor! i am lost!
kor: ??? ha? oh no where r u??
me: i exited at braddell then turned left!
kor: oh no, you should have turned right! need to u-turn. then go towards RI. then you know how to go my house le?
me: i think so...

then i forgot chris was still on the other line and quickly got out of the petrol station... wa... there was no u-turn in sight so i travelled for a long distance... until i came to a deserted place... with no cars at all except one bus... *scared get robbed* since there were no cars, i just u-turned at the first opportunity and gostan back... yeah! finally reached junction 8!! along the way, i saw two petrol stations side by side and remembered what chris asked.... these must be the petrol stations he was talking about but ah ya, no time to talk to him le... need to save my brother!

-_______-||| it took me an hour to get from my place to my brother's house -__________-||| and then his carpark is full but i didn't know so i went in anyway and after fetching H i was like sh*t how to get out??? it's so tight! how to do 3-point turn??? i tried to gostan back out but H saw a lobang...

H: miss, go inside here then turn?
me: thank you

so i argghhh arrgghhh aaah aaaah phew! managed to turn and come out and H clapped

H: yeah! passed! =D

chiong down to KK hospital... but some of the road signs are in the shadows of trees...

me: H, help me see BUKIT TIMAH!
H: ok miss

finally reached KK and boy my sister-in-law looked so sick... my poor kor got one small one upstairs in the ward and one big girl in the car... biah here biah there. sleep in hospital then morning still got to go for master's class =(

hope kirstyn can be discharged today, sis-in-law get well soon and kor will stay healthy n strong cos his 3 (one big two small) girls need him.

kor! 加油!!我永遠支持你!!

oh when i left KK i was in a hurry to get home i didn't switch on my lights my kor por por por horned at me and gestured in his car... hahaha...