Friday, 15 January 2010

GREY is Not a Colour

couple of weeks ago, roy told me...

roy: i bought a 7D for the club. it's a grey set la. $2200.
me: wa cheap!
roy: ya, grey set ma...

then i turned to chris...

me: wa, roy bought a 7D for the club...
chris: wa...
me: but grey colour one... he says cheaper...
chris: ah yo, what a colour!
me: ya lor... grey body so ugly... >.<

then today i saw roy...

me: so u going to shoot the newbies (new staff) with the 7D?
roy: ya la
me: $2200 ah so cheap...
roy: ya... grey set ma
me: but so ugly... grey colour...
roy: what grey colour?
me: what what?
roy: AH YA!!! *chuckle!!!!* grey set means it's imported set so no Singapore warranty la! not GREY COLOUR!!! -_____-||| *ROFL*
me: oh? i was wondering how come got grey colour 7D one....
roy: you actually thought it's grey colour??? >_______<||| ROFL
together: muahahahahaha!

hahaha... so malu... heng ah i neh go cathay photo and order, "uncle! gib me one grey colour 7D" think the uncle will -____-???