Saturday, 1 May 2010

Sianz!!!!

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!! so angry with myself!!!! i booked tickets yesterday for today's 6:50pm Ip Man 2 so we went there early for dinner and Q-ed up to collect tickets...

me: 77765
GV girl: sorry... can i have your IC No?
me: XXXXXXX
GV girl: can i have your mobile number?
me: XXXXXXXX
GV girl: sorry... there is no booking...
me: huh? cannot be... i booked on the internet and even got a confirmation ID! 77765
GV girl: sorry... it's not reflected...

so i showed them the confirmation email on my i-phone and the manager went to check...

me: *fuming mad* must be their system something wrong! they better get me my seats!
chris: hm...
manager: sorry, you have to collect 30 mins before the show otherwise the seats will be released
me: *what crap you talking?* i booked with my CREDIT CARD!! on www.gv.com.sg!
manager: ok, let me check...
me: *to chris* i bet they sold our ticket to someone else! if they did, they better compensate us with gold class or else i'm so gonna make noise! (the GV girl looked intimidated by me)

...

manager: *showed me a print-out* mdm, you got the day wrong...
me: *GASP! scrutinise the print-out* AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
chris: ???
me: i booked for yesterday 6:50pm!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
chris: can we still buy tickets?
GV girl: ip man 2 at 6:50pm... only first row corner seats.
me: ironman 2?
GV girl: 9pm second row corner or first row centre
me: >.< *i so wanna stab myself now... so malu... just now make so much noise some more...*

so... we went to coffee bean and checked i-GV... ALL cinemas in the vicinity are SOLD OUT for ip man 2 and ironman 2 for that timing...

we ended up not watching anything =( and my heart feels v pain about the $20 i paid, not watching anything... =(((((

i should so hoot myself...