Monday, 13 September 2010

FAB

For regular readers of my blog, you know FAB means "Festival of Ann's Birthday" =)

when you've been married for eons, you run out of things to buy for your spouse hahaha

the other day...

chris: so dear, what do you want for your bday? =)
me: erm... i don't really NEED anything...
chris: how about an i-pod touch? i-pod shuffle?
me: er... i don't need... (why will anyone with an i-phone NEED an i-pod?)
chris: so you don't want anything? tell me la, i buy for you...
me: erm... o...k... lemme think... BMW Z4?
chris: -_______-||| too expensive...
me: hm... mazda RX8?
chris: -__________-||| also too expensive!
me: like that ah... i don't need anything then... =)
chris: i-pad?
me: -.- i don't need an i-pad...

so chris bought me a bouquet of flowers =) which west and claire tried to eat then we panicked cos some of the plants are poisonous to them =P hahaha...

he also brought me to One on the Bund at Fullerton Bay Hotel for dinner... more on that in the next post =)

on sat after service, we went to The Central for Santouka Ramen and it was really crowded >.< turned out that there was a lantern parade =) quite nice =) made the following video using i-movie on my i-phone.

Music: Dance of the Yao People



chris: so dear... do you like the festivities I organised for you? ^^
me: hahaha...

when he saw my FB wall...

chris: dear... so r u pleased with this year's celebration? i organised so many well-wishes for you! ^^
me: hehehe...

chris is so funny... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment