Friday, 5 November 2010

Some Things You Just Can't Forget...

At my grandma's wake, Chris met some of my cousins he has hardly met but only heard of. the male cousins used to bully me... the female ones were really sweet and nurturing but the male ones were a nightmare...

Irritating Cousin #1: he'd shit and don't flush then ask me, "girl, you want to see big snake taking a poop? i saw one in the toilet!! quick! go and see!" being naive, i ran there and of cos there was no snake, only a toilet bowl full of his smelly shit -.- then sometimes he'd hold his stinky socks in front of me... so terrible...

Irritating Cousin #2 (elder brother of evil cousin #1): there was once an ice cream man came to grandma's house so i asked him if he could give me $1 for ice cream. he dilly dally and waited waited until ice cream man left then gave me $1. i was so happy i ran after the ice cream man but couldn't catch up... i stood there with the $1 note (last time $1 is in bill form) staring at the back view of the ice cream man... imagine the disappointment...

Irritating Cousin #3: he wound up a toy car and placed it on my head then all my long hair got caught in the spring. no matter what my mum did she couldn't untangle it from my hair so she had to cut off that part of my hair to release the car and i had a patch of really short spiky hair among the long hair.


so this is how i described them to chris when he met them... 

that's the one who made me see his shit or smell his stinky socks OR that's the one who refused to buy ice cream for me OR that's the one who made me have a bald spot...

chris: er dear... i can't believe you still rmb...
me: there are some things you just can't forget... 
chris: er what if they read your blog?
me: i don't think so but if they do... good...

No comments:

Post a Comment