Thursday, 4 November 2010

When I Die

in the car i told chris...

me: when i die, no need to cry hor...
chris: o.O??

me: If can get church sanctuary good, if not, use void deck also can...
chris: ...

me: i am going home to be with God... we will meet again...
chris: o... k...
me: just play a slideshow of me with my family, friends, colleagues and the kids I work with...
chris: ...
me: and sing a few hymns - And Can It Be, How Great Thou Art, Great is Thy Faithfulness, Amazing Grace and To God Be the Glory... the "praise the Lord praise the Lord let the earth hear his voice" one...
chris: ...
me: donate money collected to church missions, thank you...
chris: ...
me: in your eulogy, will u say i am a seikai ichi 世界第一 wife?
chris: er... ya... ya...
me: thank you.
chris: dear... you. are. very. morbid.

i thought better to say first what i want ma...

No comments:

Post a Comment