Thursday, 2 December 2010

I Didn't Use up My Budget at Taka Sale

Before i went for taka sale this morning, chris warned...

chris: your budget is 250 ha!! singapore dollars!
me: er.... -.-
chris: whatever you spend eats into your shopping budget overseas!
me: !!!

after taka sale i went to fetch him. he was sniffing around for proof of purchases... all my stuff were in the boot except one bag on the back seat...

chris: that's all?
me: er...
chris: pls don't tell me the rest are in the boot...
me: =D
chris: declare!
me: er...
chris: how much did you spend??!!!
me: er... nothing much actually...
chris: -.-
me: well, i bought some undergarments but that's not counted right? cos it's essentials... undergarments are essentials...
chris: o... k...
me: and i bought a bra bag for travelling.... wa it's v good! but that's for keeping the bra so it's also not counted right?
chris: -.-
me: and it's so nice i bought one for pris... present not counted right?
chris: -.-
me: and boxers for you. buy things for you not counted...
chris: -.-
me: and i bought a mop and pail... wa, the pail is v tok kong one! patented design... household stuff not counted...
chris: -_____-|||
me: and a wok, also household stuff so not counted...
chris: -___________-|||
me: oh and a cookie cutter... again household stuff so not counted...
chris: -________________-|||
me: so technically, i didn't spend any money at taka sale... didn't buy any luxury items... all necessities and household stuff =) so all not counted... golly, i didn't use the budget at all! =D so technically, my overseas budget remains unchanged!! =D
chris: -.-??? o... k... at least u didn't say since u didn't use your budget you can ADD it to your overseas budget... -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment