Monday, 17 January 2011

My First Time

I pumped petrol manually for the first time last night after driving for more than one and a half years... =P i never had to pump petrol cos my car always has petrol (Chris pumps it) and i don't have to top up cash card (other than when i go for shopping spree at Takashimaya) cos my cash card always has money (Chris tops it up).

My idea of pumping petrol is to drive up to the pump, press the switch in the car and tell the guy, "Red colour full tank."

but chris insisted i try pumping manually at least once so i reluctantly got out of the car...

chris: open the cap...
me: *turn anti-clockwise...* argh...! *turn clockwise* argh...
chris: -.- *turns anti-clockwise* nah!
me: -.- eeee.... is it dirty???
chris: -.- take the pump. red colour.
me: argh argh argh...
chris: put into the hole
me: -.- argh argh argh....
chris: cannot anyhow force!!! -.-||| *puts it in place* k, wait until the pump meter resets itself...
me: zzz...
chris: ok...
me: ok what? nothing's happening...
chris: -.-||| *flicks the pump ledge up*
me: *presses the handle... petrol flows in... release... petrol flow stops... press... release... press... release...* wa, like that damn tiring neh...
chris: ROFL *flicks the catch on the pump for steady flow* usually friedrich drinks about 35-40L
me: GAH!!! 40 litres le!!!! ahhh!!!! how do you know it's full??? what if it overflows and boooo out??!!!!
chris: -.-|||
me: *pump jerks and flow stops* AAHH!! oh...? ok le...
chris: >.<|||
me: =D
chris: put pump back
me: so? done?
chris: got to pay!! -_______-|||
me: oh ya... what will happen if i forget to pay and just drive off ha??
chris: -__________-|||

No comments:

Post a Comment