Thursday, 17 February 2011

Kirstyn Gets Help From Gu-gu

my nieces came over for dinner and kids being kids can get a little boisterous. But my brother got really upset that Kirstyn didn't want to sit down and keep quiet so he threaten to cane her. I was in the kitchen preparing dessert when from the corner of my eyes I saw a little silhouette standing outside the kitchen peering through...

me: *opens the door* yes kir kir, what do you want? =)
kir: =(
me: is daddy angry?
kir: *nods*
me: are you scared?
kir: =(
me: go and say sorry to daddy... go...
kir: *shakes head*
my brother: COME OVER HERE!
kir: =(
me: ok ok, gu gu go with you...

so she walks beside me to go to my brother

my brother: YOU THINK GU-GU WALK WITH YOU I WON'T CANE YOU AH? SIT DOWN!
kir: sits down... ='( looks at my brother with those going-to-cry eyes
me: aiyah... don't cane them la
my brother: i'm serious... downstairs got sell cane?
me: er yes... don't la
my brother: you don't have cane ah?
me: light-sabre have, cane don't have...
my brother: GO HOME YOU'RE STILL GOING TO GET CANED!

aiyoh... so poor thing... even if i have cane i won't take it out lor haha

No comments:

Post a Comment