Saturday, 19 March 2011

Daddy/Mummy the Chauffeur

I don't know about you but I grew up in a generation that believes it's very rude to sit at the back of a car with only the driver in front if the person is not a taxi-driver or your chauffeur. But it seems that this is a common sight among school-going teenagers. Every morning/evening, you'd see these parents driving their princes/princesses to/from school like they are the chauffeurs.

I personally feel that it's very wrong and I will never sit in the back-seat of a car if the front seat is empty and someone I know is driving. Even if my dad was a taxi-driver, I'd still sit in front when he gives me a ride. It's called respect.

Unless of cos, they really ARE the chauffeurs then I have nothing to say...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. You should ride beside your mom/ dad when they take you to school and not at the back seat. That's what my uncle always tell me. It's an etiquette.

    Ferrari Hire Kent

    ReplyDelete