Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Japan Dec 2011 Day 7: Miyazaki 宮崎






We stopped by Seki-no-o-taki 関の尾の滝 hoping to catch the waterfalls from a bridge up close but unfortunately, the entire area was under restoration so the bridge was not accessible. We could only take some pictures from the observation deck. The sun was also too strong for any slow shutter speed shots of the potholes. You may take a bus from either Kirishima Jingu, Nishi miyakonojo or Miyakonojo stations. Do check the bus times as the buses are very infrequent. We took the bus from Miyakonojo station and it cost JPY560 per person one way.

T-T


Hotel: Richmond Hotel Miyazaki
We had the kampong chicken dinner set at the hotel. Quite spacious room and 1 min walk from station but nothing spectacular. Very helpful staff though - I screwed my tripod onto my camera too tightly and asked the hotel staff for pliers and the girl tried her best to help me unscrew but she didn't know how to do it so she was very apologetic. I then borrowed her pliers and piak! unscrewed it... haha... it's my camera mah! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment